Shirts for all students – Solid color mesh, Dry Fit or Pima Polo shirt in one of seven colors: NAVY BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, BLACK, WHITE, PINK, and GREY. ALL SHIRTS must have Central Christian School EMBROIDERED OR PRINTED on the shirt. Any CCS athletic team polo shirt may be worn as they become available.
Pants, Shorts, Capris, Skirts - Docker-style pants, shorts, and capris (cotton or cotton-twill only with fly front) in one of three colors: NAVY, BLACK, OR KHAKI. They should be tailored with a proper hem. No cargo pants please (pants with pockets on the side). Shorts may be no shorter than (3") inches above the knee.
• Pleated, straight, or A-line skirts - cotton or cotton- twill only.
• Skirts may be no shorter than (3") inches above the knee.
• Pants/shorts/capris/skirts must be worn at the hip or above at all times. At no time should any undergarment be visible.
Blouses may be worn and must be white in color.
Belts - Must be worn with any pant, short, capris, or skirt requiring a belt.
Shoes - Tennis shoes may be worn, closed toe shoes, boat shoes. No crocs, slippers, sandals, or house shoes.
Boots may not be worn with shorts, skort skirts, or short dresses. Boys may wear boots with the pant leg on the outside of the boots.
Sweatshirts/Hoodies - Any CCS athletic team sweatshirt Central Christian school sweatshirt with a CCS name or logo embroidered or printed on the shirt. No hoods or caps may be worn inside the building. CCS Hoodies may only be worn on Fridays.
Jackets/Coats – Windbreakers or fleece jackets are permitted to be worn in class provided they have the Central Christian School logo. They should be in one of the approved school colors (NAVY BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, LIGHT
BLUE, BLACK, WHITE, PINK and GREY). Wool pea coats in solid navy or black may be worn at any time. Embroidery is not required on the pea coat. On extremely cold days students may wear non-CCS logoed jackets to be stored in their locker or car.
Personal Grooming and Appearance
• No pierced jewelry is allowed for boys on campus or at school-related functions at any time. • Pierced jewelry for girls is limited to earrings with a maximum of 2 per ear.
• Tattoos of any nature cannot be exposed on campus or at school-related functions.
• Hair should always be clean, neat, and well-groomed with no extreme haircuts or colors.
• Boy's hair length can be no longer than the bottom of the ear lobe and one inch below the collar. It must be off of the eyebrows with no ponytails, shaved areas, etc. Hats are not to be worn in the school buildings at any time.
• Boys must be clean shaven. Modest facial hair is allowed but must be kept to a minimum and approved by the Head of School.
• Navy, Black or Khaki pants for boys – Navy, Black or Khaki pants or skirts for girls. No carpenter or cargo pants. • White button-down oxford shirt - short or long sleeve or Solid color mesh, Dry Fit or Pima Polo shirt in one of seven colors: NAVY BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, BLACK, WHITE, PINK, and GREY. ALL SHIRTS must have Central Christian or Central Christian Crusader EMBROIDERED OR PRINTED on the shirt. Any CCS athletic team polo shirt may be worn as they become available.
• Clean tennis shoes, penny loafers, leather dress shoes, or topsiders may also be worn. • Belts must be worn with uniform items that require a belt.
Music students fifth grade and up – Students in these music classes must have a black skirt or black pair of pants and a white sleeve dress shirt for recitals.
PE Uniform - CCS physical education T-shirt with black CCS logoed mesh shorts. Black jogging pants are permissible for cold winter months only. Tennis shoes are recommended.
Picture Day - Khaki pants and navy blue CCS logoed polo shirt.
School Spirit Day – CCS logoed polo shirt or CCS sponsored t-shirts are permitted. No work/serve-a-thon shirts are permitted Blue jeans are allowed on spirit days. Jeans must fit properly and must have no rips or tears in any way.
Awards Day – Khaki pants and navy blue CCS logoed polo shirt.