- Christian education that permeates all we do
- Smaller class sizes and school safety
- Emphasis on character development
- Trustworthy college-prep curriculum
- Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission
PARTNERING WITH PARENTS TO TRAIN STUDENTS TO LIVE AND THINK ACCORDING TO A BIBLICAL, CHRIST-CENTERED WORLDVIEW
We provide a rigorous education that instills a lifelong love of learning to prepare students to thrive in postsecondary education and beyond.
Students learn to delight in the beauty and glory of God through classes and activities in music, art, and drama.
CCS Crusaders train and compete in a variety of different sports to honor God with their performance, dedication and sportsmanship.
- SCHEDULE A VISIT - Arrange a meeting with our Head of School to tour the school. BOOK A TOUR
- APPLY FOR ADMISSION - Submit application. apply now!
- INTERVIEW AND ASSESSMENT - After application has been reviewed, an interview will be set up with our Head of School.
- BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY AT CCS - Watch your child thrive in a loving and supportive Christian environment.
Saturday, Sept 30th a fire damaged our high school hallway and filled building 2 and the chapel in building 1 with smoke. The most significant damage is to the high school wing and our gym.
When an event like this occurs, the fire marshal and building officials thoroughly inspect all structures to ensure the campus meets current building codes. We welcome the opportunity to do that. These buildings were built in the late 1980s and early 1990s - and building codes have changed since that time. We are using this incident to undertake improvements and renovations as needed.
While we are well insured, these changes are going to come at a price to our school since insurance will not cover all of the renovations that are being planned.
Many have asked how they can help. This is a way that you can help us continue the ministry here for many years to come and to restore our campus.
All donations are tax deductible because Central Christian is a 501c3 organization.
Will you help us Restore Central? If so, please hit the button above and help us finish the process of restoration for our campus.