Upper School – College Counseling
Central Christian strives to provide parents and students with resources on colleges and to help students say organized during the college planning process and to help students stay organized during the college planning process. During this process, we encourage parents to visit campuses with their child. We also encourage you to be very thorough in reviewing the admissions and financial aid applications for each school you are considering.
Our Guidance and Placement Staff will:
- Meet with parents and students to identify colleges of interest that compliment the students academic, spiritual, and extracurricular desires.
- Write letters of recommendation for students admission and scholarship applications.
- Review a students application if requested.
- Provide transcripts, evaluations, and recommendations if requested.
- Advise students on the process of registering for college entrance exams.
- Provide students with test preparation resources.
Please click on each list item below for details.
|Preparing For College||Testing For College||Searching For College||Paying For College|