New Student Information
Welcome to the Central Christian School family. We are so excited that you have enrolled your child(ren) at CCS. The following information has been designed to help you in your preparation to begin the new school year.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Office Closed: Week of July 4th
Email Contact: email@example.com
- June 1-10: Student Fees/Sustaining Fee Due in Office
- July 1-10: First Tuition Payment Due
- July 30: Academic Orientation
- August 1-10: Second Tuition Payment Due
- August 7: Meet the Teacher/PTO/Back to School Bash
- August 9: Partners In Education Night (6:30PM)
* Required Attendance for all Families *
- August 10: First Day of School
The RenWeb system of CCS is the official communication link between the school and the family. Through RenWeb, parents can access student grades, progress reports, report cards, teacher lesson plans, assignments, and much more. All school related correspondence is sent through RenWeb. The system may also be used to make tuition and fee payments using the e-check system. All enrolled families are required to setup a RenWeb account before the first day of school.
Partners In Education (PIE) Night
At the beginning of each new school year, Central Christian features a Partners in Education night. This event is required attendance for all families who are enrolled at CCS. Mark your calendars for TBD.
- Lower School: Help/Remedial Classes are offered for all students in K thru 5th grades from 3:00PM until 3:30PM for any student who may need additional help in one or more subjects without charge. At some point, a teacher may recommend individual tutoring which is offered at a nominal charge.
- Upper School: Help/Remedial Classes are offered to all students in 6th thru 12th grades from 3:00PM until 3:30PM who may need additional help in one or more subjects without charge.
After Progress Reports and Report Cards are reviewed by the administration at the 3, 6, and 9 week periods, some students may be required to attend these classes until their grades improve. If further tutoring is needed, it is offered at a nominal charge.
The CCS school store is open for all students Monday thru Friday each week. Students may purchase school supplies, spirit ware, tee shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, hats, and other items. For pictures and prices, check out our ‘Store” link on our web site.
Central Christian offers a daily hot lunch program by catering local vendors in our community. Some of the vendors are:
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Taco Bell
Drinks Offered: Bottled water, Iced Tea, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Fruit Juice, White or Chocolate Milk
Sides Offered: Chips (Plain or BBQ) Cookies, Fruit Cups
A monthly daily lunch calendar can be found on the main page of our web site detailing options for each day. Parents must sign in to their Ren Web account to load monies to your student’s account. (Go to the Manage My Lunch Account link under the Parents dropdown link to do this.)
Students also have the option of paying by cash or check.
Special Note: Charges are not permitted